Quesadillas are always a hit with Finn and I enjoy experimenting with different fillings. Both Finn and I love the combination of sharp cheddar cheese with sweet apples in these apple and cheese quesadillas.
Apple and Cheese Quesadilla
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 apple - cored and thinly sliced
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of the grated cheese on one of the tortillas.
- Place half of the apple slices on top
- Sprinkle with another 1/4 cup of cheese and top with another tortilla.
- Heat a non stick frying pan over a medium heat. Carefully place the quesadilla in the pan and heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Using a spatula, gently flip the quesadilla and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Remove, slice and serve.
- Repeat for second quesadilla.