Quesadillas are always a hit with Finn and I enjoy experimenting with different fillings. Both Finn and I love the combination of sharp cheddar cheese with sweet apples in these apple and cheese quesadillas.
Looking for more healthy kid recipes?Sign up for my free recipe newsletter to get new family friendly recipes in your inbox each week! Find me sharing more kind-friendly inspiration on Pinterest and Instagram.
Apple and Cheese Quesadilla
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 apple - cored and thinly sliced
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of the grated cheese on one of the tortillas.
- Place half of the apple slices on top
- Sprinkle with another 1/4 cup of cheese and top with another tortilla.
- Heat a non stick frying pan over a medium heat. Carefully place the quesadilla in the pan and heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Using a spatula, gently flip the quesadilla and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Remove, slice and serve.
- Repeat for second quesadilla.