Welcome to Healthy Little Foodies, I’m so glad you are here and I hope you’ll find some value in the recipes and resources provided on this site.
AT HEALTHY LITTLE FOODIES, WE BELIEVE:
- Sharing home-cooked meals, as a family, is an important part of raising healthy and happy kids.
- Involving children in all aspects of food helps to develop an adventurous approach to trying new foods.
- We help our children not by pressuring them to eat, but by giving them as many experiences with different foods as we can.
FEEDING CHILDREN ISN’T ALWAYS EASY, HERE IS HOW WE CAN HELP.
Download our FREE guide “How to Raise a Healthy Little Foodie”
Raising a Healthy Little Foodie is more than just providing your child with healthy meals. This guide explains how you can involve your children in all aspects of food, encourage mindful eating and how you can make food more appealing to your child.
Find new Recipes
Search through our selection of family-friendly recipes that focus around fruit and vegetables. Most of the recipes are simple, without too many steps, and are created using everyday ingredients.
Just started the feeding journey? These recipes are perfect for once your baby starts finger foods.
You may also find these articles useful.
- Baby-led Weaning or Traditional Weaning, which should you choose?
- Finger Foods for Babies – The Ultimate Guide.
Get cooking with your children
Join the Community
HealthyLittleFoodies.com updates frequently and there are a number of ways to keep up to date with what is happening.
- Firstly, sign up to my weekly newsletter and be sure never to miss a new recipe. Your email address will never be shared and you can unsubscribe at the touch of a button.
- Like my Facebook page where I share recipes, food videos, information posts and some funny parenting memes. We are a community of over 100K parents and grandparents and I’d love you to join us.
- Instagram is a great place for foodies, come and join my followers of over 50k. I LOVE seeing all your tagged recipe photos and receiving your DMs.
- Pinterest is my favourite place to hang out and is a great source of inspiration. Come and check out my food boards for even more recipe inspiration and feeding tips.
Get in Touch
If you are wondering about the person behind Healthy Little Foodies, then be sure to check out my about page to learn more about me, my qualifications and my approach to feeding children. Then drop me a note and introduce yourself, ask questions or make suggestions. I love hearing from my readers.