Cherry Bliss Balls
Bliss balls made with cherries, dates, coconut, oats and cacao. Nut free, making them perfect for lunchboxes.
Servings 28 small balls
- 9 (200g) Medjool Dates (pitted) * See Note 1
- 15 Cherries (pitted)
- 1 cup (75g) Desiccated Coconut (unsweetened)
- 1/3 cup (35g) Oats * See Note 2
- 1 1/2 tbsp Cacao Powder
Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until everything is finely chopped and the mixture comes together. (See photo above)
Roll into small balls. Mine were around 1/2 a tablespoon each, weighing roughly 13g. I made 28 balls from the mixture.
Leave uncoated or roll in some desiccated coconut / cacao / LSA mix / crushed nuts etc.
*Nutritional information is an ESTIMATE only, calculated using an online nutrition calculator. Facts are for one, uncoated small ball weighing 13g. Coatings will alter nutritional facts and these should be used as a GUIDE only.
- Fresh dates work best in this recipe. If your dates are quite dry and hard then soak them in some hot water for a couple of minutes. This will make it easier to blend.
- If you are not avoiding nuts then almonds taste delicious in this recipe. Try substituting the oats with almonds.
Serving: 1small ball (13g) | Calories: 48kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.8g | Protein: 0.7g | Fat: 1.3g | Sodium: 1.2mg | Sugar: 5g