This Avocado Dip recipe is quick and easy to make, super-smooth and creamy, and tastes so fresh and flavorful!
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 3 tbsp Greek Yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Fresh Lime Juice * SEE NOTE 1
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
Spoon the flesh of the avocado into a food processor along with the other ingredients.
Process until smooth, scraping down the sides as necessary.
Taste and season *SEE NOTE 2
Nutritional information is a ROUGH guide only, calculated using an online nutrition calculator.
- Freshly squeezed lime juice should be used, store bought can greatly alter the flavour. Can replace with lemon if preferred.
- I find this dip is greatly enhanced with a little salt. Remove a portion for babies/toddlers before adding salt.
- Why not try adding different herbs or replacing the yoghurt with olive oil (for dairy free version), cream cheese or sour cream (see post for more details.)
- STORAGE: This dip never lasts long in our house so I have never stored it for longer than half a day. If you want to store for longer you can smooth the top and cover with a thin layer of water. The water should sit on the top and stop from browning. This should make the dip last up to 3 days.
Calories: 91kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 243mg | Fiber: 3g | Vitamin A: 75IU | Vitamin C: 6.4mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 0.3mg