A fun, refreshing and healthy treat
Servings 6 kebabs
- 6 Strawberries
- 6 (approx 14g each) Chunks of Cantaloupe melon
- 6 (approx 14g each) Chunks Pineapple
- 3 Thick slices of kiwi (cut in half)
- 12 Blueberries
- 6 Grapes
Thread 1 strawberry, 1 cantaloupe melon chunk, 1 pineapple chunk, 1 half kiwi slice, 2 blueberries and 1 grape onto a bamboo skewer approx 9cm (7.5inch) long
Place on a platter and serve with a dip of choice.
Nutritional information is a rough guide only, calculated using an online calculator. Values will change depending on fruit used.
- This recipe is for the rainbow fruit kebab pictured. You can change the fruits to suit taste or season.
- Why not try making mini fruit kebabs for the lunchbox.
- Melon ballers and cookie cutters allow you to create different shapes for your fruit kebabs.
- Dip suggestions are given in above post.
Calories: 26kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 107mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 15IU | Vitamin C: 27.9mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 0.1mg