Sautéed Broccolini Recipe
Sautéed Broccolini with garlic and lemon. A delicious side dish for the whole family to enjoy.
Servings 4 people
- 1 bunch (approx 200g) Broccolini
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil SEE NOTE 1
- 1/2 Lemon (zest and lemon juice)
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
Cook the broccolini in a large pan of boiling water for 2 mins.
Drain immediately and add to a bowl of ice water. (SEE NOTE 2)
Add the oil to a large frying pan and heat over a medium setting. Add the garlic and lemon zest and stir.
Drain the broccolini and then add to the pan. Toss to coat in the oil mixture and cook for around 2 minutes. Squeeze the lemon juice over the broccolini and toss. Season and serve immediately.
Nutritional information is a GUIDE only, calculated using an online nutrition calculator. It should be used as a rough estimate only.
- You can replace the olive oil with butter if you prefer.
- You can prep ahead to this stage. Emerge in the ice water and then drain, dry, cover and store in the refrigerator until needed. I often store for 2-3 days.
Calories: 35kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Fat: 3g | Potassium: 18mg | Vitamin C: 7.3mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 0.1mg