Banana Yoghurt Recipe
A deliciously sweet and creamy dessert sweetened only with fruit.
- 2 bananas SEE NOTE 1
- 1 tbsp peanut butter (optional) *SEE NOTE 2
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional) *SEE NOTE 2
- 375ml 1.5 cups natural greek yoghurt *SEE NOTE 3
Add the banana, peanut butter and cinnamon to a blender and blend until smooth
Add the banana puree to a mixing bowl and fold in the yoghurt until mixed through.
Nutritional information is a ROUGH guide only, calculated using an online nutrition calculator.
- You can use brown or yellow bananas for this. The browner the banana the sweeter the yoghurt.
- The peanut butter and cinnamon is optional. You can leave them out or replace with other additions such as vanilla or cardamom.
- You can use any natural yoghurt you wish. I love natural greek yoghurt for this.
Calories: 132kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 52mg | Potassium: 369mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 40IU | Vitamin C: 5.1mg | Calcium: 113mg | Iron: 0.3mg