Mocktail for Kids
This mocktail for kids is fun refreshing and delicious. Mixed with sparkling water, it is a healthier alternative to many mocktail recipes.
Servings 6 people
- 1.5 cups 375ml Apple Juice
- 1.5 cups 375ml Pineapple Juice
- 3 cups 750ml Sparkling Water
- 1 cup Ice
- 1 Pomegranate (seeds)
- 1/2 Lime (cut into thin slices)
Add the apple juice, pineapple juice and sparkling water to a large jug and stir.
Add the ice and then top with the pomegranate and lime.
Serve straight away
- Nutritional Information is an ESTIMATE only, calculated using an online nutrition calculator. Values will differ with different brands.
Calories: 100kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 1.1g | Fat: 0.7g | Sodium: 21.5mg | Sugar: 18.7g