Tortilla wraps filled with avocado and cheese and lightly pan-fried.
- 2 large flour tortilla wraps
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 50g (1/2 cup) grated cheddar cheese *SEE NOTE 1
Sprinkle half of the cheese on one of the tortilla wraps.
Add the mashed avocado and spread to the edges.
Sprinkle on the remaining cheese and then add the second tortilla on top.
Heat a large, non-stick, frying pan over medium heat. Carefully place the quesadilla in the pan and cook for approx. 2-3 mins, or until golden brown. *SEE NOTE 2
Using a spatula, gently flip the quesadilla and cook for a further 2-3 mins.
Slice and serve straight away.
Why not try adding chopped tomato, black beans, corn, diced chicken, roasted capsicum or some left over chilli?
Nutritional information is a ROUGH guide only, calculated using an online nutrition calculator.
- I used cheddar cheese but you can replace it with any good melting cheese (like Tasty, Monterey Jack, Colby)
- I used a non-stick pan and required no oil. Depending on your pan, you may need a light spray of oil. Be careful not to use too much as this can make the tortilla soggy.
- You can also make this with one tortilla, see above post for more details.
Calories: 175kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 184mg | Potassium: 278mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 200IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 112mg | Iron: 0.9mg