A great finger food for kids. Packed with four different vegetables.
Servings 36 tots
- 600g (1 head) cauliflower (cut into cauliflower florets)
- 240g (2 medium) carrot (chopped)
- 1/2 red capsicum / bell pepper (finely chopped)
- 2 spring / salad / green onion (chopped)
- 2 tbsp flat leaf parsley (finely chopped)
- 90g (3/4 cup) cheddar cheese (grated)
- 16g (1/4 cup) parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 30g (1/2 cup) wholemeal breadcrumbs
Preheat oven to 190c / 375f. Lightly spray a baking tray with oil (or use a silicone baking mat)
Steam carrots for ten minutes. In the last five minutes add the cauliflower.
Drain and rinse the cauliflower and carrots with cold water. Pat dry and add to a food processor. Pulse until uniformly chopped (you don't want to over pulse) Add the capsicum / pepper and spring onion and pulse until combined.
In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients. Mix with your hands until combined.
Spoon 1 tablespoon of the mixture into your hand and roll into a tot shape. Repeat until all the mixture is used up.
Place on the prepared baking tray and bake for 20 mins.
Nutritional information is a ROUGH guide only, calculated using an online nutrition calculator.
Calories: 26kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 42mg | Potassium: 85mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1230IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 0.2mg