Strawberry Overnight Oats
Strawberry Overnight Oats are a tasty and healthy breakfast. Make them the night before for a stress-free morning.
- ⅓ cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 1 teaspoon Chia Seeds
- ½ Cup (75g) Strawberries , chopped
- ½ small Banana , mashed
- ½ Cup (125ml) Almond Milk
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Add all the ingredients to a jar/container/bowl and stir until fully combined.
Cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
Uncover and enjoy from the container/bowl the following day. The oats soak up a lot of milk so you may wish to thin with a little more milk. Add strawberries to the top or toppings of your choice.
If you prefer sweeter breakfasts you can add a little honey (do not add for under 1s) or maple syrup.
Nutritional information is a rough guide only, calculated using an online nutrition calculator.
- Oats - use old-fashioned/rolled oats for the best consistency. Quick cook oats go too soggy and steel-cut oats do not soften enough.
- Milk - the milk type you choose is up to you.
- Chia Seeds are optional
- Vanilla is also optional
Calories: 244kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 166mg | Potassium: 369mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 36IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 201mg | Iron: 2mg