Peanut Butter Dip
Peanut Butter Dip is a perfect accompaniment to freshly cut fruit. Made with only 3 ingredients, it can be prepared in minutes.
- 125g (1/2 cup) Natural Greek Yoghurt
- 65g (1/4 cup) Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Honey (or maple syrup)
Add all ingredients to a medium mixing bowl. Stir, with a spoon, until fully combined, smooth and creamy.
Nutritional information is a ROUGH guide only, calculated using an online nutrition calculator.
- I use natural yoghurt and natural peanut butter (100% peanuts). Neither of which is sweet so I sweeten with a tsp of honey. As I am serving it with fruit I feel like this is enough sweetness. Alter the sweetness, depending on taste.
- Do not use honey if serving to a baby. Honey can contain spores of a bacterium called Clostridium botulinum, which can germinate in a baby's immature digestive system and cause infant botulism, a rare but potentially fatal illness.
Calories: 119kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 85mg | Potassium: 149mg | Sugar: 3g | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 0.3mg