A great finger food for kids
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 19 fritters
- 400g (3 cups) Frozen Peas
- 3 Eggs
- 180g (1 1/2 cups) Self raising flour *SEE NOTE 1
- 1 spring onion - chopped
- 55g (1/3 cup) Crumbled Feta Cheese *SEE NOTE 2
- 2 tbsp Chopped Parsley *SEE NOTE 3
Boil the peas for 4 minutes and drain.
Add the flour, eggs, spring onion and half of the peas to a food processor and pulse until combined. *SEE NOTE 4
Fold through the remaining peas, feta cheese and parsley.
Fry tablespoons of the mixture in a little oil for approx 2 minutes on each side until golden.
Nutrition facts are an ESTIMATE only, calculated using an online nutrition calculator.
- You can substitute self-raising flour with all purpose flour and 1 tsp of baking powder
- You can miss this out if worrying about sodium levels (when serving a baby)
- Parsley can be replaced or mixed with other herbs such as mint or basil.
- If your kids don't like texture then you can blend all the peas into the mixture.
Calories: 69kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 43mg | Potassium: 72mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 250IU | Vitamin C: 9.1mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 0.6mg