Banana and Blueberry Fritters
A fruity, sweet snack or dessert.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 6 small fritters
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup buckwheat flour (or plain flour) *See note 1
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- 1 tsp coconut oil for frying *See note 2
Mash bananas and then stir in the flour and cinnamon.
Add the blueberries and stir through.
Heat a non stick frying pan on high and add the coconut oil.
Reduce to a medium heat and spoon 1 tbsp of batter into frying pan per fritter.
Fry fritters until brown on both sides
Remove fritters and allow to cool a little before serving.
1) I recommend starting with 1/4 cup of flour and adding more if needed.
2) I have a new non-stick pan and need very little oil. You may need more depending on your pan.
Nutritional information is a ROUGH guide only, calculated using an online nutrition calculator.
Serving: 1tbsp fritter | Calories: 62kcal | Carbohydrates: 13.5g | Protein: 1.1g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 1mg | Sugar: 5.6g