Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
I am excited about sharing with you a new project I have been working on with Story Antics, a personalised storybook company. Six of my recipes (raspberry breakfast balls, cheesy quinoa crackers, zucchini muffins, banana ice-cream, rainbow fritters, sweet potato brownies), have been turned into beautifully illustrated books for your aspiring “Little Foodies” to read and recreate in the kitchen.
I am always talking about the benefits of cooking with children, it is a life skill that can help to form adventurous and healthy eaters. Time in the kitchen can also assist with fine motor skills, literacy, numeracy, science knowledge and creativity. Lastly, having fun in the kitchen can build relationships and confidence.
These personalised recipe storybooks are perfect for encouraging your kids into the kitchen. Having a story where they are the main characters is a wonderful way to keep your child engaged as you make a recipe side by side.
Reading and cooking together are both fantastic bonding and educational activities. You can personalise two characters in the story making the books a fun gift and activity from a parent, grandparent, carer, aunt, uncle or family friend.
How it Works
- Personalise the Story: There are two characters to customise in each story, one child and one adult. Personalise their names, hair, skin and eye colour
- Dedicate: Add a personal message that will be printed on the third page of the book.
- Preview: Look through the book pages and see the story you have created.
- Publish: Check that the characters names and images are correct, then send for your book to be printed.
- Delivery: The book will be delivered to you in 2-3 weeks time.
- The books are 18cm x 18cm in size with thick 200gsm pages.
- Wipeable Cover
- International shipping available
Choose from six Healthy Little Foodie recipes
- Raspberry Breakfast Balls
- Cheesy Quinoa Crackers
- Zucchini Muffins
- Banana Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Brownies
- Rainbow Fritters
Order your own Personalised Recipe Storybook (or set of books) at Story Antics and if you love them please share your pictures or recipe creations with us on Instagram @healthlittlefoodies @story.antics