Avocados – yum!
Eggs – yum!
Eggcados – yum yum!
This makes a perfect lunch or breakfast and is very simple to make. Simply half the avocado, remove the stone, scoop out some of the avocado flesh, crack an egg in the hole and bake.
Eating eggs with runny yolks can cause food poisoning and so it is advised to fully cook eggs for babies and toddlers. I bake Finn’s for 10 mins, sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top and then bake for a further 10 mins. I like mine runny so bake for 5, sprinkle parmesan & bake a further 5 minutes.
- 1 avocado
- 2 eggs
- Parmesan cheese (enough to sprinkle on top)
- Pre heat oven to 220c / 425f / gas 7
- Cut the avocados in half and scoop out enough flesh to make room for an egg.
- Place avocados on a baking dish / tray.
- Crack an egg into each avocado half
- Place avocado in pre heated oven for 5 - 10 minutes
- Remove and sprinkle with parmesan before cooking for a further 5 - 10 minutes.