I often cook up some chicken breasts at night and shred them into salads, sandwiches, omelettes or quesadillas for lunch the next day. Today I mixed the chicken with some onion and red pepper and dressed it in a balsamic vinaigrette. I stuffed avocados with the mixture to make a delicious and healthy lunch.
Chicken Stuffed Avocados
- 1 red onion - finely chopped
- 1 red pepper - finely chopped
- 2 chicken breasts - cooked and shredded
- 3 avocados
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsps of balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- Mix the onion, pepper and chicken together in a bowl
- Mix the dressing ingredients together and then add to the chicken mixture
- Half avocados and remove stone.
- Fill avocados with mixture.