These Stuffed Avocados are a quick, healthy and delicious lunch for all ages. Kids love the added fun factor of serving the salad in the avocado peel.
I often cook up some chicken breasts at night and shred them into salads, sandwiches, omelettes or quesadillas for lunch the next day. Today I mixed the chicken with some onion and red pepper and dressed it in a balsamic vinaigrette. I stuffed avocados with the mixture to make a delicious and healthy lunch.
You May Also Like
Have you tried this recipe? I love receiving your feedback, please rate and leave a comment below or tag me on Instagram @healthylittlefoodies
Chicken Stuffed Avocados
Avocados stuffed with a chicken salad and balsamic vinegar dressing.
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 large chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 3 avocados
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsps of balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- Mix the onion, pepper and chicken together in a bowl
- Mix the dressing ingredients together and then add to the chicken mixture
- Half avocados and remove stone.
- Fill avocados with mixture.
Nutritional information is a ROUGH guide only, calculated using an online nutrition calculator.